One of my favourite traditions at Christmas time is the making & baking of delicious food for my family to enjoy. There are many recipes I save just for this special time of year. We always enjoy our Christmas baking.... I will admit this year, though, that I am going to need to increase the quantities. Everything is almost gone and we only made them last week (the children are all having a growth spurt at the moment).
|Eli - my cooking helper :)|
I also enjoy sharing one special Christmas recipe here on my little piece of blog world for you all. Over the past few years I've shared :
* In 2010 I shared with you Our Wedding Chocolate Fudge (which we now make just at Christmas time)
* In 2011 I shared Our Traditional Fruit Cake
* In 2012 it was my yummy Icecream Christmas Pudding recipe
* In 2013 I shared our Triple Layer Chocolate Ball recipe
For 2014 I have chosen to share a really quick & easy recipe.... one that my children can make on their own now they are old enough.
This time I chose White Christmas.
3 cups rice bubbles;
1 1/2 cups coconut;
1 cup milk powder;
1 cup pure icing sugar;
3/4 cup sultanas;
1/4 cup dried pineapple;
1. Melt copha in a saucepan.
2. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix in melted copha.
4. Press into tray ( I line mine with baking paper).
5. Refrigerate. When firm cut into pieces & enjoy!
I hope you have a wonderful time as you celebrate the birth of Our Saviour this Christmas season!
What is your favourite Christmas recipe?