Whatever happened to Sunnyside Fun??

Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh my ~ I cannot believe it's been so long since I've sat down & written here.  It's not that I don't want to.... I probably have about 20 posts swimming around in my head (of course it's not likely that I'll get them all written down, but I can try :) 


So what's been happening??
Well real life.....

.....lambing....
.....poddy lambs.....
.....homeschool camp ( timed terribly in the middle of lambing, but thankfully I have the very BEST husband in the world who got up even earlier to make sure all was done before he left for work & then came home to a boatload of work after working all day).....
.....drs appointments for various children ~ one in particular who has had a very bad term of illnesses.....
.....medical tests ~ for said child.....
....a big birthday party.....
....planning for spring.....
....homeschooling ( squeezed in somewhere)....
....photographing violets ( because they are here for such a short time & always surprise me where they turn up)....
....life.......

I love posting here, I love recording bits of our life & scribbling down things I think might be helpful to someone, somewhere.

So I'll be back soon.  When I get the chance to sit down & write a proper post, but please don't think I'm really gone, I'm really just busy right now~ being a wife, being a Mum, being a teacher, being a farmgirl, being Renata :)

Blessings

Blog Widget by LinkWithin