Sunday Psalms

Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's been a while as life has been flying by in leaps & bounds, piglets, lambs, visitors & winter holidays....no time to spend in front of this computer & finish a complete blog post (although a few are half written and I hope to press the 'publish' button on them soon).



One thing that keeps me grounded when the hectic pace threatens to send me airborne is God's Word.  I am so thankful for the strength, peace & guidance it provides me with. I am currently reading through the Psalms.  I read this just the other day & find it's beauty, it's wisdom & it's counsel so applicable for me this week...



Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, 
whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord does 
not count against them 
and in whose spirit is no deceit.

You are my hiding place;
You will protect me from trouble and 
surround me with songs of deliverance.


I will instruct you and teach you 
in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye.

Many are the woes of the wicked, 
but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds 
the one who trusts in Him.

Psalm 32:1-2, 7-8, 10
Blog Widget by LinkWithin